FIND ME ON TWITTER ^.^--->

Sunday, November 21, 2010

i want someone :(

I Want Someone To Love Forever,
And I Want That Someone To Be You
The most cherished thought I hold in my heart... is the one that hopes you'll always be with me.

I really want my dream of us being in love forever to become the most beautiful and lasting part of our lives.

Whenever I imagine getting to that point, I think of it as a path to be walked that heads from today.

Towards what I pray will be many beautiful tomorrows and more happiness than either of us thought would come our way.

Whenever I imagine walking along the path beyond today, I am filled with love to know that though there may be some rough spots, there will be one lovely reward - that the hand I'll be holding will be yours.

LIKE AND COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks followers:')