FIND ME ON TWITTER ^.^--->

Sunday, November 21, 2010

about my lovely friends

chin got her own bf  (isyraf ismail) , they were like so sweet , they care about each other ,
chin will backup isyraf if somebody say bad things or mocking isyraf , i'm so way too jealous
isyraf will sing for chin at the random moments , * i wish somebody will do tht to me
they are very happy , sweet , cute couple .
syahira / iera also have a bf too (ariel aka tikus putih) :D, * i wished i have one but ...
i just dont know how to appreciates when someone loves me , i will dump them just like tht
yeah ! i know , im a bad person right ?
farah and arifah is a very cute friend , they were like small in size , tht makes them cute :D LOL
but nevermind as long as my friends is happy as they are now , so i will be happy  for them too
i just dont want them to be upset , so i try to cheer them up when they got any problem with their bf , family or something else
whats the point of being friends otherelse we make them happy :) and one more thing , i just want to tell you that you're the best friends ever and if u dont like any of my attitude you can just tell me , i try to change it , if tht makes u comfortable friend with me , :)
CHIN : gorgeous 
SYAHIRA : pretty
FARAH AND ARIFAH : both cute
LIKE AND COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks followers:')